|Sri Basaveshwara Temple, Hallur|
|Full View of Sri Hallur Basaveshwara Temple|
|Inscription Stone Slab|
|Bhu Varaha Swamy|
|Ardhanareshwara and Gajasurasamhara Murti|
Places to Visit Around Hallur: Kudala Sangama, Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal, Banashankari, Bewoor, Mahakoota, Shivyogi Mandir, Gudur and many such.
How to reach Hallur: Hallur is located of f the Bagalkot - Kudala Sangama State Highway and is about 18 km from Bagalkot.
Accommodation: There are no options for accommodation at Hallur. It is better to treat Bagalkot as the base which offers various options to suit one's budget.
1. Book on 'Temples of Karnataka' by Dr K M Suresh
2. Bombay Gazetteer of Bijapur
1. Top 100 Lesser Known Temples of Karnataka
2. Melguti Jain Temple, Aihole
3. A Chola Temple in the Heartland of Karnataka, Bethuru - Davanagere
P.S: Nothing changes except our web address! We are moved from www.teamgsquare.blogspot.in to www.teamgsquare.com